2nd annual China International Graphene Summit 2016 will be held on January 20th in Shanghai, China. With the development of scientific and technological innovation over the past decades, graphene based products is growing rapidly around the world. The key issue we are facing now is high cost and incapability in mass production. As the largest producer of graphite, China will look for a long term development of graphene manufacturing and commercialization. This event will cover latest technology and research progress in graphene worldwide, especially in China. The experts from graphene industry will share their view on standardization progress, technical innovation, various application and commercial roadmap. Don't miss on this great opportunity to explore the graphene potential in China.
This event will be co-located with 5th annual China International OLEDs Summit 2016& China International Quantum Dots Summit 2016.
Register now to enjoy the super early bird !
• Market status and investment opportunity in China,
• Innovative Manufacturing Techniques: R2R, 3D Printing, CVD solution
• Case study on display, transistors, Conductive INKs, Sensors, etc.
• Energy applications: photovoltaics, supercapactor, fuel cells.etc
• View from potential end users
• Large scale graphene production
• Panel discussion for Commercialization Roadmap
SponsorshipExhibition in DL’s summit is the most valuable chance for your market spending. Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis, and immediate booking is strongly recommended to make sure you’re in the Conference Hall. Don’t let your competitors get ahead you. To secure your opportunity by calling
Bruce at +86 21 5109 5709-814 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.